Posted by sfc | Selected Publications
- Ahn, C. W. et al. Forced electrostriction by constraining polarization switching enhances the electromechanical strain properties of incipient piezoceramics. NPG Asia Mater. 9, e346 (2017).
- Ahn, C. W. et al. A brief review on relaxor ferroelectrics and selected issues in lead-free relaxors. J. Kor. Phys. Soc. 68, 1481-1494, (2016).
- Hong, C.-H. et al. Lead-free piezoceramics – Where to move on? J. Materiomics 2, 1-24 (2016).
- Jo, W. et al. Giant electric-field-induced strains in lead-free piezoceramics for actuator applications - status and perspective. J. Electroceram. 29, 71-93 (2012).
- Jo, W., Kim, D.-Y. & Hwang, N.-M. Effect of interface structure on the microstructural evolution of ceramics. J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 89, 2369-80 (2006).